This workshop was held on February 27, 2020
We will resume workshops in 2021, look for our virtual workshop series which is tentatively scheduled to begin in September 2020
Presenting agencies for this workshop:
- Michael Kojis - Social Security Administration
- Aleyda Toruno - Disability Rights California
- Leah Schicker - Department of Rehabilitation
- Rusty Krumm - Workability III
- Warren "Bill" White - Spinal Network
A powerful lineup sharing programs and information to assist you as you begin your journey to independence. Whether it's college and then employment or right into employment, those nagging questions about going back to work will be answered. Knowledge is power and having that knowledge will give you the power to succeed.
This workshop will be held at:
Workforce Partnership Headquarters
9246 Lightwave Ave #100 (first floor)
San Diego, CA 92123
Please register by filling out the form below.