Welcome to the Spinal Network Challenge "How To" page
The Spinal Network Challenge is here and it's time to register. We'd love for you to register and share with your friends and family, make a team, challenge each other, have fun. Be sure to take photos wearing your Spinal Network hat and share with us. Below you will find information on each event and how to participate. Thanks for supporting the Spinal Network community, your participation means so much to us.
The Registration Process - Step by Step
- You will start at our Spinal Network Challenge landing page, here is the link to that page: https://runsignup.com/Race/CA/Anywhere/SpinalNetworkChallenge
- Click the Sign Up button at the top of the page
- Fill in the form and select your event, for more information on each event, see below
- At the bottom it will ask if you would like to join a team. If you are forming a team or joining an existing team, select yes and continue. The page after the waiver (step 5) will allow you to form or join a team.
- Read the waiver, check the box and hit continue
- If you selected join a team in step 4 you are now on the page where you can do so. If you formed a team and named it, let the others know so they can join with you.
- If you selected not to join a team, you are now on a page where you could make a donation should you be interested, if not select continue. Spinal Network Challenge is the only Fundraiser associated with this registration process.
- Should you decide to be a fundraiser for Spinal Network, you can do so on this page as well.
- You are now on the payment page. Thank you for supporting Spinal Network.
If you've signed up for the 5K as your challenge, you will have 30 days in which to complete the distance. You will monitor your progress and can share it if you would like.
If you've signed up for the 10K as your challenge, you will have 30 days in which to complete the distance. You will monitor your progress and can share it if you would like.
If you've signed up for the Marathon, you will have 30 days in which to complete the distance (sigh of relief). You will monitor your progress and can share it if you would like.
If you signed up for the fitness event, you will have 30 days in which to meet the goals that you have set for yourself. You will design the fitness structure for this event, one that meets your needs.
How does this challenge event work? You set a goal, how many books you'd like to read in 30 days, how many new authors you'd like to check out...this is your challenge, you set the goal. Maybe how many books can you read while in a hammock enjoying the sunshine.
Here is the one that everyone wonders about but really, it's quite simple. If the other five events don't make you want to get up and dance or dance in your chair, then this is the event for you. Make it your own, it can be anything that challenges you. You will have 30 days in which to complete this challenge.