Spinal Network provides a number of opportunities for individuals living with a disability to meet with others for socialization, to gain knowledge of their disability, and to expand their personal network. Here is a listing of Spinal Network peer support groups:
- Individuals (the first Monday of the month 4:30 - 5:30) currently on zoom. This group is open to all.
- Family Caregivers (the second Monday of the month 4:00 - 5:15) currently on zoom. This group is specifically for family members who are also caregivers and led by Richard Green, a licensed social worker.
- Men's Group (the third Monday of the month 4:30 - 5:30) currently on zoom
- Women' Group (Sharp Rehab will host via zoom)
- Spanish Speaking (Rancho Los Amigos will host once per month on zoom)
There are Peer Support groups that focus on specific disabilities such as spinal cord injury, muscular dystrophy, ALS, and spina bifida to name a few. We support these groups by sharing information on where and when they meet.
- ALS Association - Greater San Diego Chapter (3rd Saturday of the month 11 - 12:30)
- Ballard Rehab Hospital (4th Wednesday of the month 3:30 - 5)
1760 West 16th St. San Bernardino, CA. 92411
Contact Terina Sprague for location details 909-855-9131
- East San Diego County Support Group (1st Saturday of the month from 12 - 2) currently on Zoom